See the garden come alive at night! Each walk will focus on a different topic such as the moon, constellations, or nocturnal creatures. Be prepared to hike up to 2 miles on our wooded trails and in the garden. If you have young children or infants, a backpack carrier is suggested. Pre-registration is required.
- Night of full moon each month
- 8:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Fee: $5 per person
Covid-19 Policies and Protocols
- Pre-registration is required and no walk-up guests will be able to join at this time.
- Appropriate face coverings are strongly encouraged for unvaccinated individuals.
- Temperatures will be taken before the program begins using a non-contact thermometer. Participants with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be able to continue with the program and will be refunded or rescheduled at your discretion.
- All materials will be sanitized at the beginning and end of each program.
- In accordance with Georgia law (O.C.G.A.§51-16-3), any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premise's owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.