If you are looking for a way to get your child outside after a long day of virtual learning, join us for our new after school program. Once a week, students will join SBG education staff to explore the gardens and grounds through activities aimed at learning science and environmental concepts. This is an entirely outdoor program except during severe weather, in which case activities will take place in our indoor tropical conservatory.
- March 30-May 18
- Every Tuesday
- 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Age: 5-10
- Fee: $200 for 8 sessions
Covid-19 Policies and Protocols
- Appropriate face coverings are required for all staff and participants at all times.
- Temperatures will be taken each day using a non-contact thermometer. Participants with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be able to continue with the program and will be refunded or rescheduled at the parent’s discretion. If a participant has a sibling enrolled, both siblings will be removed and refunded or rescheduled at the parent’s discretion.
- All spaces and materials will be sanitized at the beginning and end of each day.
- If any participants or staff members test positive for Covid-19, the program will be postponed to be refunded or rescheduled at the parent’s discretion.
- In accordance with Georgia law (O.C.G.A.§51-16-3), any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premise's owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.