0313 - Certified Public Manager Program
The University of Georgia's Certified Public Manager® (CPM®) program is an accredited member of the National CPM® Consortium and is designed to improve the quality and efficiency of government agencies by developing the effectiveness and professionalism of managers. This cohort is open to state and local government participants.
To mail in registration with a check, download the registration forms below. Please email registration form to Laura Bayne at firstname.lastname@example.org before mailing a check to ensure your spot is reserved. If payment is not received two weeks prior to program start date you will be dropped to allow space for others. Online registration is preferred.
2023-24 CPM Forsyth Mail In Registration
- The program runs from September to May each year. It is delivered in three-day modules one week each month. Class runs from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day.
- The program is offered at two locations: the UGA Gwinnett campus in Lawrenceville and the Georgia Department of Corrections campus at the State Officials South in Forsyth.
- The open enrollment cohorts meet in person Tuesday and Wednesday of each month. Thursday sessions will be virtual.
- *New beginning in September 2023* - In person attendance is required for all Tuesday and Wednesdays for the Gwinnett cohort. The Forsyth cohort requires in person attendance for days one and two of Module One. After the first two days of Module One the courses will be delivered in a hybrid format for the Forsyth cohort only. Participants may choose to attend in person or virtually for the rest of the program.
- In-person attendance at the on-campus CPM Conference is required for all participants. Graduation will be held in conjunction with the conference. The conference dates for the 2023-24 cohorts will be May 21st - May 23rd, 2024.
- A capstone self-directed learning project is required in addition to a group service-learning project.
- The $3500 fee covers all instructor fees, books, assessments, and lodging and most meals at the conference. Lodging and other travel related expenses for the regular modules are not covered in that fee.
- If a participant is unable to attend a session, they may either make up the time with another cohort or complete extra assignments.
- After successful completion of the CPM® program, graduates may earn three hours of elective credit in the UGA Master of Public Administration program. Tuition and fees will be required to earn credit. Other colleges and universities may also grant the credit at their discretion.
- The University of Georgia is committed to full inclusion of all students. CPM participants who by nature of a documented disability require accommodations should contact their instructor.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certified Public Manager Certificate Program : Open Enrollment Cohorts