Attend this collaborative session to learn more about Georgia’s E-Mobility transition. The session will focus on creating charging infrastructure and successful state, local, and private partnerships.
Topics for the day include:
- The E-Mobility Transition: GDOT’s Role and Plan
- Providing the Power: The Utility Perspective
- The Auto Dealership Perspective: Market Projections and Local Role
- The Regional and Local Government Perspective: Preparing for the E-Mobility Future
- Five Steps to Getting Ready