The State Botanical Garden education department offers 6 different week-long summer camps for ages 5-10. Each week focuses on a different outdoor theme to inspire fun and to connect with nature. From Georgia’s Critters to Forest Explorers, campers are sure to enjoy summer at the garden.
General Camp Information
- Ages: 5-10
- Fee: $225
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- All campers are responsible for bringing a snack, lunch and water bottles each day.
Covid-19 Policies and Protocols
- Appropriate face coverings are required for all staff and campers at all times, except during lunch, snack, and water breaks when distancing measures will be in place.
- Campers will be split into two pods that will utilize separate counselors, spaces and materials throughout the week. All spaces and materials will be sanitized at the beginning and end of each day.
- Hand washing and water breaks will be taken every 30 minutes throughout the day.
- Temperatures will be taken each morning using a non-contact thermometer. Campers with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be supported with at-home activities for the remainder of the camp week. If the camper has a sibling enrolled, both siblings will be supported with at-home activities for the remainder of the camp week.
- If any campers or staff members test positive for Covid-19, the entire pod will be supported with at-home activities for the remainder of the camp week.