Please note there are two methods to register for this course. Click the Single Registration button to register and pay online. To request an invoice, click the blue Single Registration button, and then select Checkout. Login with your account information. Under payment method, select "Request for Invoice". Once you click this option, you must then select "Company Invoice" under Choose Payment Method. You will receive an email with the invoice attached.
If your school authorized by the State Charter Schools Commission of Georgia (SCSC), you must contact Danielle Williams at Danielle.email@example.com (Note: SCSC offers full scholarships to school participants from state charter schools who enroll in this program.)
Is your school authorized by a local school board? Register online today. If you need assistance registering, contact Jasmine Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org or (678)985-6813.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to do the following:
• Recall the basic accounting equation
• Recognize the elements of certain financial statements, including the balance sheet and the operating statements
• Illustrate the relationship between the balance sheet and the operating statements
• Apply double entry accounting to record financial transactions
• Record financial transactions in journals and ledgers using the modified accrual basis of accounting
Credits: Participants will earn 19.8 CPE, 1.8 CEU 18 Contact Hours
Attendance Policy: Our classroom training requires attendance during all parts of the instructional program. Instructors are required to take attendance and cannot approve student absences during class time. Please carefully consider your schedule when selecting class dates.
Field of Study: Accounting (Governmental)
Who Should Attend? This course is for charter school employees and/or board members who work in accounting and financial reporting and others responsible for oversight and administration of charter school finances.
Advance Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Live
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Charter Schools Financial Management Certification : Charter Schools Financial Management Certification