Please note there are two methods to register for this course. Click the Single Registration button to register and pay online. To request an invoice, click the Single Registration button, and then select Checkout. Login with your account information. Under payment method, select "Request for Invoice". Once you click this option, you must then select "Company Invoice" under Choose Payment Method. You will receive an email with the invoice attached.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- define chart of accounts
- discuss the TeamWorks chartfield account structure
- query chartfields in TeamWorks
- discuss information found in the General Ledger and Commitment Control ledgers
- discuss the ledger configuration for Commitment Control
- recall how to use Query Viewer
- create a pivot table using query results
University of Georgia, Carl Vinson Institute of Government, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org
For more information regarding refunds, concerns and program cancellation policies, please contact Jasmine Jackson 678.985.6813.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Budget and Financial Management Certification : Budget and Financial Management Certification