Through the end of May, the UGA Aquarium (located on Skidaway Island, Savannah) is open for pre-scheduled one-hour small group visits. Only one "group" admitted per session. The UGA Aquarium will discontinue Aquarium by Appointment visits and reopen to the walk-in visitors on June 1, 2021, at per person admission rates. Find specifics regarding our Aquarium by Appointment opportunities below:
• Unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings and social distance while inside the facility and wash hands upon entry.
• Re-entry to the facility after exiting will not be possible.
Available dates & times
Sessions are available Tues.-Fri. at 9 am, 10:30 am, 12 noon, 1:30 pm and 3 pm with Saturday sessions at 10 am, 11:30 am, 1 pm, 2:30 pm & 4 pm. Only one "group" admitted per session. Available (green) sessions are listed to the right.
Session fees are non-refundable once booked, in the event you must cancel or fail to show, and session dates cannot be changed.
• Have the UGA Aquarium all to yourselves during a private, 1 hour visit for your group of up to 10 total participants.
• Visit includes a brief touch tank animal introduction and time to browse the aquarium with a marine educator present.
• Fees: $30 total for a group of 1-3 visitors; $50 total for a group of 4-5 visitors; $100 total for a group of 6-10 visitors. Online payment is required in advance. Complete a registration by choosing one of the available time slots to the right. At this time, we are only able to accept credit card payments prior to arrival. All payments are non-refundable once booked. Please take careful note of the date and time for which you register and know that the group rate does not represent individual aquarium admission fees.
• Late arrivals must depart at the end of scheduled appointment time.
• Arrive early or stay after your appointment to experience our Jay Wolf nature trail.
Please email email@example.com with questions regarding your visit and we hope to see you soon!