We have encountered a problem
We have encountered a problem. Please see the message below for information.
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Quantitative Test Topics Include:
• review of basic mathematical skills needed to succeed on the GRE
• tips for breaking complex word problems into small, manageable parts
• tips for turning difficult geometry diagrams into solvable equations
• strategies for solving each question type, including: quantitative comparison, multiple right answer, multiple choice, and numeric entry questions
Verbal Test Topics Include:
• solving problems when you don’t know the vocabulary
• answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
• using comparison and contrast clues to solve sentence completion problems
• dealing with the Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence questions
Strategies for the analytical writing section are outlined, and sample prompts with accompanying essays are discussed.
General Topics Include:
• Minimizing test anxiety
• Solving unfamiliar question formats
• Utilizing the process of elimination
• Mastering time management skills
• Identifying common distracters