We have encountered a problem
We have encountered a problem. Please see the message below for information.
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Are you prepared for an exciting career as a leader in the green-collar economy? By completing this premier online course, you'll establish yourself as a sustainable business professional. You'll be ready to take responsibility for coordinating an enterprise's sustainability strategy across multiple functional areas, including sales, marketing, communications, new product development, global supply chain, operations, and corporate social responsibility.
You'll start by learning the basics of green purchasing. Next, you'll cover corporate social responsibility and carbon strategies. You'll also explore environmental accounting, green transportation, and sustainability consulting.
By the end of the course, you will be prepared to take the Senior Certified Sustainability Professional Certification (SCSP) offered by GreenSupplyChain.org. While this is not a state or national certification, once you pass, you will have earned the course credentials and are entitled to use the SCSP designation after your name.
What you will learn
- Establish and maintain a green procurement strategy
- Apply the principles of environmentally preferred purchasing, design for environment, eco-control systems, and sustainable business practices
- Identify corporate social responsibility strategies to meet organizational needs
- Develop and use Environmental Management System (EMS) practices
- Select and effectively use a variety of environmental accounting methods
- Improve product positioning using the green marketing-mix principles
- Organize and sequence carbon strategies using the World Resource Institute protocol
- Improve operational sustainability through greening the logistics and supply chain
- Plan continued organizational sustainability strategies as an internal or external consultant
How you will benefit
- Prepare yourself for a rewarding career in the green-collar economy
- Make a difference at your job and for the planet
- Develop the professional skills required to thrive in the sustainability industry