We have encountered a problem
We have encountered a problem. Please see the message below for information.
Looking to launch your career designing marketing or identity pieces for large companies or small businesses? The Marketing Design Online Training course focuses on helping you develop technical skill and creative artistry using applied marketing principles. You'll complete a variety of projects, including marketing concept development, retouching, compositing, illustration, advertising design, logo design, and corporate branding.
You'll learn in-demand software programs that a marketing designer needs to know: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. You will build a skill set in digital image preparation and vector illustration while applying foundation design concepts in color, typography, and identity design. Hands-on projects focus on essential skills and provide you with experience in business-focused design scenarios.
What you will learn
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understand fundamental concepts of color, typography, and identity design
- Complete hands-on projects to develop your skills as a marketing professional
- Foster graphic design skills that can be applied in a marketing setting
How you will benefit
- Complete a variety of projects that can be used as portfolio pieces to show potential employers and clients
- Learn marketing and graphic design skills that will be useful in any number of jobs
- Master Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and use the programs for a variety of personal and professional projects
- Set yourself apart from competitors by receiving a certificate upon completion